Editor’s Wish List: Snazzy Shorts and Skirts for Angel’s Standout Spring Look
Who wears short shorts? Not everybody—but I do! To know me is to know my wintery treks in NYC and sessions on the hip adductor have not been taken for granted and will not go in vain. I'm a southern girl after all, and quite frankly, I'm ready to bring the heat. Although Manhattan has yet to hit a week of consistent sunshine and warmer temperatures, there's no need not to plan ahead for spring. From luxe leather splurges with laser cutouts to flirty floral finds that won't break the bank, it's time to get leggy! Though these hemlines may fall above the knee, pairing them with a tailored blazer for day and sexy lucite heels for night make my lusted-after bottoms work for round-the-clock style. All you've got to do is add a lot of squats, a little bit of self-tanner, and you'll be ready to put those gorgeous gams on full display.
1. Just Cavalli Printed Crepe Shorts, available at Net-A-Porter.com for $275
2. Diane von Furstenberg “Andi” Leather Shorts, available at Nordstrom.com for $375
3. Zara Ethnic Jacquard Mini Skirt, available at Zara.com for $59.90
4. NastyGal “Out of Bounds” Skirt, available at NastyGal.com for $38
5. BCBG “Scarlett” Ink-Block Skirt, available at BCBG.com for $198
6. Zara Sarong-Style Striped Skirt, available at Zara.com for $49.90
7. Maison Scotch Tie-Dye Bermuda Shorts, available at ASOS.com for $186.51
8. H&M Floral Sequined Skirt, available at HM.com for $34.95
Step your outfit up to the next level with a pair of stylish spring steppers chosen by Bianca and add a glittering touch to your ensemble with a bauble from Channing's list of covetable embellishments.