Five Ways To Channel Spring Now
It’s still cold out. . . I get it. But despite the frosty temps here on the east coast – spring is indeed en route. And we’re sort of at that tipping point where we absolutely positively cannot stand the thought another fall/ winter-centric beauty product…May I ditch my vampy lip already, pleasssse?!
So here are five ways to channel spring….
1. Skin Is Still In: You’ll be bearing skin before you know it. Better get a head start on your neck and décolletage.
Meaningful Beauty® by Cindy Crawford Skin Brightening Décolleté and Neck Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 15, available at Meaningful Beauty for $29.95
2. Light Up Lips: The slick, coral-y peach shade is the perfect way to punctuate lips and announce to the world – I am ready for Spring!
Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Streak, available at Sephora for $20
3. Oh hey, Bright Eyes: Conceals and brightens all in on step. Illuminated eyes are yours!
It Cosmetics Eyelift In A Tube, available at It Cosmetics for $29
4. Cheery Cheeks: Sheer flush to cheeks and your glow will be unstoppable!
Makeup Forever HD Blush in Tangerine, available at Sephora for $21
5. Ditch Black: Smudge the blue-black shade right into the lash line. It’s a fun change of pace and helps to light up the eyes.
Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Blue, available at Target for $12
Felicia is the editor in chief of ThisThatBeauty, a top-rated blog that revolves around Felicia’s passion points: beauty, fashion, lifestyle, fitness, food & wine…and most recently – baby. She’s also the Social Media Beauty Editor for luxury retailer, Bergdorf Goodman. As a highly sought after beauty authority, Felicia has appeared on The Today Show and has been featured in numerous publications including Lucky, Marie Claire, Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, WWD, The New York Times, Ebony, Essence, Elle France and Bergdorf Goodman magazine.
Felicia is everywhere…her finger is on the pulse of beauty and she exuberantly shares her passion. If it’s happening in beauty, Felicia is on it…with red lips in tow!