From The Red Carpet to Reality: Get These Golden Globe Looks
From the hits to the misses, the fashion of the 2013 Golden Globes intrigued, inspired and kept our interest. Now, from the red carpet to reality, get the celebrity look for less with these budget friendly frocks!
1.Kate Hudsonradiated with tousled hair, natural makeup and a black Alexander McQueen gown with sexy cutouts and gold embellishment. For a more wearable look, go for simpler metallic detailing around the neck.
2. While Jennifer Lawrence was a picture of perfection in a Christian Dior Haute Couture floor length dress, the ball gown silhouette is far from practical. For a similar style you can actually wear, choose a shorter frock with a peplum for added volume. Like Lawrence's hair style, your locks should be styled in a romantic up-do to show off your shoulders.
3. Jennifer Lopez looked stunning with romantic old Hollywood inspired waves and a sexy Zuhair Murad silk and lace ivory gown, but our more conservative version of her look can be worn off the red carpet.
4. Simple beauty to let a glamorous dress shine, we love this look. We're huge fans of subtle hints of skin, like the peekaboo sides of Emily Blunt's gold lace and studded Michael Kors dress, but it's definitely not a style everyone is comfortable with. Try skipping the cutouts and go for another geometric like look, such as origami inspired draping.
1. Black Embellished Neck Dress, available at Dorothy Perkins for $69
2. Red Strapless Peplum Dress With Belt, available at Moda Chiara for $27.27
3. Champagne Long Sleeve Floral Lace Scalloped Hem Dress, available at SheInside.com for $39
4. Limited Edition Animal Origami Dress, available at Topshop for $180