Get Kate Middleton’s Look: Blue Polka Dots to Rock
The Duchess and Duke of Cambridge presented their baby boy, Prince George Alexander Louis, to the world yesterday outside of St. Mary’s Hospital, showing solidarity as a new family by wearing the same shade of blue. New mum Catherine wore a blue polka dot Jenny Packham dress, channeling her husband Will’s late mother, the beloved Princess Diana of Wales, who also wore polka dots when her first son was born.
While mothers paying tribute to their bundles of joy isn’t a new thing (Beyoncè and the color blue, anyone?) the ease that the future king’s mum does it is begging to be replicated—with or without the birth of a child. Below are some suggestions for recreating the look for yourself.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Polka Dot Dress, available at Farfetch.com for $251.97
2. Diane von Furstenberg Bentley Print Ruched Silk Dress, available at Nordstrom.com for $365.00
3. Karen Walker Astonished Dress, available at LesNouvelles.com for $263.00
4. Rosamosario Polka Dots Loca Silk-Satin Dress, available at NetAPorter.com for $585
5. Sand Polka Dot Sleeve Dress, available at Farfetched.com for $595