The reigning queen of effortlessly seamless style, Miranda Kerr, provides us with yet another day-to-day warm weather ensemble that's casual yet chic, celeb approved, and easy to wear. The former Victoria Secret angel was out and about July 1st wearing a pretty button down sleeveless sundress, panama style hat, hexagon sunnies, and toting a gold detailed black bag that matched her shiny sandals. This look is fresh off the heels of another flawless ensemble Kerr recently donned--a Topshop daisy clad romper and Isabel Marant Caleen Studded Boots pairing that she showed off in NYC earlier this week. Do you love her bright summer style as much as we do?
1. Guava Fresca Dress, available at Modcloth.com for $49.99
2. The Don Heritage, available at Goorin Bros. for $140
3. Miu Miu Hexagonal-frame acetate and metal sunglasses, available at Net-A-Porter.com for $340
4. Leather and Suede Plated Tote, available at Topshop for $170
5. Nine West Tikihut Sandals, available at Zappos.com for $62.99