The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo officially opens in theaters tomorrow and we're totally psyched. After reading the Stieg Larsson trilogy, we don't know anyone cooler than heroine Lisbeth Salander. Her mysterious, dark style makes even the most polished fashionista yearn for some edginess in her wardrobe. If you're looking to inject a little Salander style into your look but are afraid of going overboard, we've made it simple with a few key pieces to try -- the trick is to choose one or two items to create that sexy bad-girl vibe (without wandering into goth territory). And don't forget the makeup -- make your eyes pop with a dark, smoky shadow and swipe a vampy wine color on your nails to complete the look.
1. Old Navy Hooded Twill Jacket, $44.94 at OldNavy.com
2. Dannijo Syrah Necklace, $895 at Dannijo.com
3. Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Victoria, $9.50 at Sephora.com
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Barracuda, $20 at Sephora.com
5. Judith Leiber Azure Dragon Clutch, Price Available Upon Request at JudithLeiber.com
6. Bongo Hondo Combat Boots, $34.99 at KMart.com
7. Kenneth Cole Urban Snake Stud Earring, $14.99 at Piperlime.com