We know that Zero Dark Thirty lead Jessica Chastain earned a major win last night earning the best actress Golden Globe for her role as Maya in the Kathryn Bigelow-directed thriller. But there's another category where she took the cake: style. Chastain, who first delved into films in 2008 and gained critical acclaim a few years later for her role in The Help, swept us away in her dazzling nod to old Hollywood glamor. The pastel Calvin Klein gown with a daring neckline, her rich ruby pout, and her brushed-back waves served as a nostalgic beauty stamp for this year's Beverly Hills ceremony. Celebrity hair stylist Renato Campora worked with OSiS by Schwarzkopf Professional and Sultra to bring Chastain's vintage-inspired look to life and gave Glam the five-step guide to get Chastain's charming coif for your own Hollywood moment.
- Combine OSiS Body Me Bodifying Volume Serum ($21.50) with OSiS Hold Miracle Ultra Strong Cream Mousse ($19) and apply to wet hair from roots to ends. According to Campora, this cocktail will "not only deliver a fuller 'do but also offer protection against heat and creates a strong, smooth, and touchable hold sans the stickiness."
- Dry the hair with Sultra's Temptress Power Hair Dryer using a round brush.
- Curl the entire head with the Sultra Bombshell One-Inch Rod Clipless Curling Iron with a ceramic heating technology that mends curls during the heat styling process.
- Place a deep middle part and pintuck the curls. Set them in place with OSiS Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray ($19) for a retro curl.
- Unpin the curls and spray a thin hairbrush with OSiS Freeze Strong Hold Hairspray ($19) to brush and slick back the sides for a glamourous touch. Spritz with OSiS Sparkler Shine Spray ($24) and prepare to be the belle of the ball.
OSiS products are available at select salons and Ulta Stores nationwide.