A properly teased and coiffed Kate Moss nailed the '80s 'Lucky Bitches' theme of PR frontrunner Fran Cutler's 50th birthday party in London in ultimate material girl fashion. The 39 year-old model danced the night away in a backless diamond trimmed bustier dress, sheer nylons, a fur wrap and silver glitter heels with pals Stella McCartney, Rita Ora, Cara Delevingne, and a nearly exposed Cutler before changing into a more casual look at the end of the night. Leaving the club in the wee hours of the morning, Moss had tossed the tights and switched into a a 'Selfish' T-shirt tucked into a strapless black pencil dress.We love the combination of a punk edge, fulfilled by the sexy fitted frock and printed tee, with the glam touch of ladylike costume jewelry and dazzling shoes. Is this a look you'd try?
1. The Pretty Dress Company Black Strapless Pencil Dress, available at Psyche.co.uk for $66.75
2. Zoe Karssen Live Fast T-Shirt, available at Farfetch.com for $85
3. Charter Club Silver-Tone Glass Pearl Clear Crystal Cluster Drop Earrings, available at Macy's for $24
4. Sondra Roberts 'Large' Satin Bow Clutch, available at Nordstrom for $78
5. Michael Michael Kors glitter pointed toe pump, available at Farfetch.com for $181
6. Cezanne Glass Pearl Bead Cluster Necklace, available at Dillard's for $48