Get the Look: Lea Michele Seduces in Silk and Lace
Lea Michele kicked off the summer in smoking hot style, attending last night’s LA Screenings Lot Party at Twentieth Century Fox Studio Lot in vixen-like attire. Her beaded silk and chantilly trimmed dress, straight from the Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013 collection, proved to be pure style seduction. A subtle side slit and sexy Brian Atwoodankle-strap peep toe heels added to the alluring look. Michele polished things off with a deep berry pout, kohl rimmed eyes, a white hot mani, and a bed-head type updo. We’ve seen the Glee star in lingerie inspired black lace and embellished dresses before, and with her dark complexion and exotic features, she nails it every time. Get Michele’s ensemble with the pieces below and achieve a similarly racy result that looks chic rather than cheap.
1. Galliano Short Dress, available at Yoox.com for $225
2. Lucas Jack Ring, available at Zenggi.com for $76
3. Nars Satin Lipstick in Afghan Red, available at Barneys New York for $26
4. Ciaté 'Snow Virgin' Paint Pot, available at Nordstrom for $15
5. B Brian Atwood Leida, available at Zappos.com for $300
image of Lea Michele via Hollywood Life