Get the Look: X-Factor Red Carpet Fashion
1. All Saints Barre Dress, available at All Saints for $275
2. Chinese Laundry 'Imagine' Sandal, available at Nordstrom for $39.49
3. Glamourous Ponte Skater Dress, available at Bank Fashion.com for $30.38
4. Sans Souci Spiked Leather Moto Jacket, available at Ego Closet.com for $99
5. Truth or Dare by Madonna 'Corinie' Pump, available at Nordstrom for $73.66
6. Aqua Cashmere Turtleneck Dress, available at Bloomingdales for $165
Last night was the X-Factor Finalists Party, held at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills, and we have your red carpet recap on the celebrity style that went down. Our favorite lady judges and host, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Khloe Kardashian-Odom, kept the glam factor subtle in simple yet flattering looks that are easy to recreate. Britney's ruched black turtleneck dress with gold zipper detailing is an All Saints design. We hunted it down in case you're eager to call it your own! Khloe, too, looked chic in an understated sweater dress made edgy with a short hemline and metallic pointed pumps. While her look was a combination of Skaist-Taylor and Gianvitto Rossi, our picks are better choices for the fashionista on a budget. Demi may not have gotten the black turtleneck dress memo, but she still shined in an adorable cherry-red Topshop skater dress and on-trend spiked moto jacket by Religion Clothing. Our leather coat pick adds a bit of bling with added gold studs.