From a red, white, and blue wreath for your front door to a US of A mantle display in your living room, bringing the spirit of patriotism into your home for the 4th is as easy as apple pie. Our roundup of festive holiday decorations comes to you straight from some of our favorite home design bloggers who know how to utilize and stylize those leftover mason jars or make a self constructed paper garland look store bought. DIY has never been more American - which project will you be tackling for the 4th?
1. 4th of July Wreath by DIY Network
2. Patriotic Paper Flowers by Live, Laugh, Rowe
3. Fourth of July Garland by Madigan Made
4. 4th of July Mantel by A Blissful Nest
5. Independence Day Cookout Table by Natalie's Sentiments
6. Patriotic Mason Jars by The V Spot