Had we made the ultimate gift guide for Miley Cyrus a couple years ago, our list would have included a good shampoo to keep those long ombre-red locks rich, some country-chic flannel tops, and a pair of gorgeous chandelier earrings for her next evening affair. Oh, how much has changed in the last year. While "we caaaan't stop" Miss Cyrus from rocking the scene this season in minimal clothing with her tongue sticking out, we can gift her some things that may come in handy along the way. A fur coat by her beloved Versace, the designer she's not only rocked on multiple red carpets this year but also rapped about on French Montana's "Ain't Worried About Nothin'" track, will keep her warm after a night out in one of her belly baring crop-tops. A tongue scraper (something everyone should really have in their bathroom--just saying) will have her looking picture perfect for her favorite public pose. From a Chanel headscarf to tie in her pre-grown out pixie, a necklace to commemorate her recent 21st birthday, and more, see what else we'd like to gift the "Wrecking Ball" singer (or anyone trying to emulate her style) this season.
1. Attack of the Unicorn Swimsuit, available at Blackmilkclothing.com for $90
3. Versace Fox Fur Jacket, available at Farfetch.com for $24,144
2. Marie Todd Milestone '21' Necklace, available at Maxandchloe.com for $158
4. Curved Spike Stud Earrings, available at Charlotte Russe for $6
5. Dainty Love Pendant Necklace, available at Forever 21 for $4.80
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Special Editon Hattie Staps Watch, available at Shopbop.com for $150
7. Chanel Vintage Chain Print Scarf, available at Farfetch.com for $499
Have a glam gal on your holiday list you'd describe as more of the Kate Middleton type? Check out our gift guide for the Duchess!