For the lady on your list who lives consciously, we've rounded up some rest-easy treats that will not only have her looking good, but feeling good about her role in keeping an eco-friendly existence too. Kicking things off are the lovely lacquers from the chic San Francisco-based nail boutique and salon, LUX SF. Their line of vegan polishes are cruelty free and skip harsh ingredients like camphor, DBP, formaldehyde, and more for a more natural and healthier nail revamp. From everyday neutrals to metallic shades for the holidays, LUX SF's lovely line has you covered. We've also included pretty pieces made of organic cotton, baubles built with recycled metal, and a pair of sleek sunnies from the ever-stylish Stella McCartney label that use natural and renewable materials. See what other chemical-free beauty tools and responsible fashion accessories made the list below!
1. Chinti and Parker Organic Cooton-Jersey T-shirt Dress, available at Net-a-porter.com for $157.50
2. Stella McCartney Square Horn-Rimmed Sunglasses, available at Saks Fifth Avenue for $300
3. Aveda Flax Sticks Daily Effects Brush Set, available at Aveda for $65
4. Adera: Gold Bird Charm Long Necklace, available at Ravenandlily.com for $82
5. Crop Oxford Shirt, available at Otteny.com for $285
6. Toms Oahu Vegan Classics, available at Toms for $54
7. LUX SF Nail Polishes (displayed: The Chocolate Square, Alcatraz Island, The Dogpatch, Treasure Island), available at Luxsf.net for $9.50 each