Glam Gift Guide: How to Dress Up a Gift Card
What do you get for the girl who has everything? She already has her favorite bracelets, her go-to cozy sweaters and all the latest workout apparel that Lululemon has to offer. While a gift card might seem like a cop-out holiday gift idea, Mom always pointed out that the best things come in small packages. Instead of just handing your bestie a little envelope with a gift card, excite her with a blowout at her nearest Drybar, dinner for two at downtown hotspot The General or a smoothie spending spree at Liquiteria. Make it special by pairing it with a little something on the side.
- Liquiteria + Red Nek Sipper Drinking Jar (set of 2), available at Amazon.com for $13.59.
- Drybar + Drybar Shower Cap, available at TheDrybar.com $15
- The General + Crate & Barrel Bamboo Chopstick Pairs (set of 5), available at CrateandBarrel.com for $4.95
- tenoverten + Mini Nail Rescue Kit, available at ULTA.com for $20.
- SoulCycle + Wheel Bandana, available at Soul-Cycle.com for $11
- Sephora + Formula X for Sephora ASAP 3D Nail Appliques, available at Sephora.com for $15
- Intermix + Acqua Di Gioia Eau de Parfum Rollerball, available at ULTA.com for $20