Glam Gift Guide: What to Get Golden Globes Duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler
With the Golden Globes nominations announcement comes a wave of excitement for the actual event. And there’s nothing we’re more eager to see than funny girls Tina Fey and Amy Poehler do their thing once again. When they took the stage in January, the duo had us LOL-ing for hours and we can’t wait for them to shine once again (…and again in 2015). To prep them for the big day, we’re gifting them with items that’ll allow them to relax, help them coif and get those laughs rolling.
- GIRLS: The Complete First Season, available at Amazon.com for $14.96
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa Packages, available at RedDoorSpa.com for $99-$1,040
- Brass Tic Tac Toe Set, available at JonathanAdler.com for $195
- DKNY ‘Wish List’ Pajamas, available at Nordstrom.com for $51
- Mean Girls Grool Coffee Mug, available at Etsy.com for $16
- Besties iPhone 5/5S Cases, available at UrbanOutfitters.com for $25
- Go the F**k to Sleep by Adam Mansbach, available at BarnesandNoble.com for $9.14
- Proenza Schouler Leather Zip Pouch, available at Barneys.com for $289
- Smythson 2014 Soho Diary, available at Smythson.com for $305
- Golden Globe Gowns: Lanvin (Amy) and Carolina Herrera (Tina), available at Net-a-Porter.com for $4,990 and BergdorfGoodman.com for $5,990.