Got It From The Guys: Boyfriend Jeans
Seasonal trends may come and go, but some are so good that they become mainstays as soon as they hit the fashion scene. The boyfriend jean certainly qualifies as a look that’s no longer a trend but, rather, is in it for the long haul (just like that boyfriend of yours, ya know?). If your 3-year-old boyfriend jeans aren’t faring so well these days, it might be time for another investment because, they are, after all, a classic – and a versatile one, at that. As we withstand the remainder of winter, these baggy blues will help us make it through and take us straight into summer. With so many shades and degrees of distressed to choose from this season, you’re bound to find the perfect pair.
1. Levi’s Vintage Clothing 1967 Customized 505 Jeans, available at Shopbop.com for $240
2. H&M Boyfriend Low Jeans, available at HM.com for $39.95
3. J. Crew Boyfriend Jean in Ontario Wash, available at JCrew.com for $125
4. Rag & Bone Distressed Cropped Boyfriend Jeans, available at Net-A-Porter.com for $240
5. NastyGal Ex Boyfriend Jeans, available at NastyGal.com for $78
6. Current/Elliot The Stiletto Distressed Cropped Skinny Jeans, available at SaksFifthAvenue.com for $238