- Brave Bow & Arrow Set, Available at Target for $9.50
- Replica Mockingjay Pin, Available at HalloweenCostumes.com for $13
- Frye “Melissa” Tall Lace Boots, Available at Frye for $398
- DSquared2 Military Parka Coat, Available at FarFetch.com for $1,298
- Hunger Games Match Case Necklace, Available on Amazon.com for $20
- Hunger Games District 12 Backpack, Available at Hot Topic for $20
You’ll be super comfy and warm if you go as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games for Halloween this year. The outfit itself is fairly simple – all you need is an anorak jacket, a pair of skinny cargo pants, a dark green t-shirt, and a few District 12 props. We’ve even tracked down the exact boots Katniss wears in the movie, the “Melissa” boot by Frye. Don’t forget the side braid – we found this easy to follow Katniss braid tutorial. Happy Halloween, and may the odds ever be in your favor!