This holiday season, treat the beauty buff in your life to a gift (or two!) that keeps on giving. We’ve rounded up the best buys for winter weather and beyond. All of these products transcend age and style in their universal appeal to any lady who wants to look her best.
Give her bath time a boost with a deep-cleansing face brush for flawless skin, an exfoliating lip scrub for a perfect pout, and an ultrarestorative conditioning mask for hydrated hair. Out of the shower, moisturizing must-haves include the luxurious Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil by Olay, which is sure to keep every gal on your gift list glowing all year long with healthy-looking skin. This all-natural facial oil works with the skin to protect against moisture loss and signs of aging with a blend made of coconut, apricot kernel, grape-seed extract, sunflower, evening primrose, sesame, jojoba, babassu, and mimosa oils. The result is a lightweight, nongreasy radiance that will last through the holidays and into the new year—all due to your gift-giving skills. She’ll be saying "So long!" to dry, dull skin and "Thank you!" to you for months to come.
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty Lip Lock Moisture Balm, available at Sephora for $24
2. Spa Moisture Socks, available at EcoTools.com for $4
3. Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil, available at Target for $24
4. Bliss "Diamonds for the Rough" Hand-Cream Set, available at Nordstrom for $18
5. Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub, available at Sephora for $23
6. Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, available at Ulta for $24
7. No! No! 8800 Face and Bikini Professional Hair-Removal Kit, available at HSN.com for $270
8. Carols Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage and Anti-Frizz Restoring Hair Mask, available at Target for $15