Hilary Duff’s Style Flies Above the Rest on Her Mama’s Night Out
Chasing a 16-month old down the red carpet is no easy feat, especially in a pair of Alaia stiletto booties. Leave it to super mom Hilary Duff, though, to skip the short skirts and fitted dresses for a more practical romper and get down to it. The former actress and son Luca attended the premiere of Pixar's Planes (you know…like Cars) in LA, her in a lace detailed Maje playsuit and medallion necklace by Dannijo, him looking extra adorable. Despite her love bug's initial excitement with the high flying jets, however, Duff was realistic about Luca's big evening out, telling E Online that,”He's not going to stay up for the movie, I'm sure we're going to watch it at home. He doesn't sit still for long.” A mommy super star and fashion savvy lady too, Duff's leg flaunting ensemble transcends seasonal trends. You can't go wrong with neutral black and beige colors and classic pieces. Wear it now, or save it for a chic evening out in autumn before it gets to chilly.
1. Mason by Michelle Mason Exclusive Lace Applique Romper, available at Intermixonline.com for $425
2. BCBG Max Azria Harlow Exotic Lizard Envelope Clutch, available at Dillard's for $78
3. Square Rhinestone Collar, available at Missselfridge.com for $22
4. Rose Pierre Treasures of the Night Cocktail Ring, available at Designsbystephene.com for $78
5. Fendi Ankle Boots, available at Yoox.com for $598