Holidazzle – Get Your Jewelry Situation Together
WHETHER IT'S A LITTLE SPARKLE under the tree or some glitz around your wrist for the hot holiday party, around this time of year you might be hankering to expand your jewelry collection. When it comes to neck, wrist and finger embellishment, we’ve got your back. Check out these online and brick and mortar retailers so that you won’t be rocking the same bib necklace as everyone else at the soiree!
- Layla Grayce – This online retailer is known for a wistful, mom-friendly aesthetic in the housewares and home embellishments space, but lately they’ve stepped their jewelry game all the way up and we’re LOVING it. Check them out for goodies by Kendra Scott, Gorjana, and Kirra Tate.
- Max and Chloe – If you’re looking for a dazzling array of druzys, agate slices and on-trend pieces at a variety of prices, look no further than Max and Chloe. Any piece by Mali Sabatasso, Dara Ettinger or Amanda Pearl – amongst their many other designers – will be a winner under the tree this year.
- Stella and Dot – There are so many incentives to shop Stella and Dot! First of all, their jewelry is super chic. Secondly, you can be a stylist or host a trunk show and earn income. And thirdly, did we mention that their jewelry is super chic?
- Charm and Chain – For edgy pieces involving raw stones and glamorous collars, definitely check out Charm and Chain. They’ve also got a great collection of monogrammed pieces that will delight your inner Carrie Bradshaw.
- Sadee Says You’re into pieces that are showstopper. Unapologetic statement jewelry that’s made by unique artists. Then you’ll adore the trinkets you discover at SadeeSays– including statement collars by Angels and Divas, fly ear chains by Haati Chai and African-inspired artwear by Holst + Lee.
- Etsy – If all else fails and you can’t find what you’re looking for, never forget about Etsy. Where else can you do a search for the mermaid-shaped pendant you designed in your dreams, and almost find a match for what you mentally created? Nowhere else.
Contributing Editor, Patrice Grell Yursik is the creator of Afrobella.com, one of the first blogs to celebrate the beauty of natural hair and ladies of all skin tones and sizes. Affectionately called the Godmother of Brown Beauty Blogging, Patrice takes her readers inside unique beauty, fashion and cultural experiences.