How to Transition Your Wardrobe From Summer to Fall
The basics will carry you through with the help of a few key additions. Lightweight outerwear and layering pieces are must-haves for transitioning your wardrobe from summer to fall. A great asymmetrical blazer, an edgy cropped leather jacket, and thin sweaters are the perfect ways to top off your look. Not only will they have you ready for weather changes, but each piece makes a statement all its own. Shorts can also be a seasonless staple—wear ’em bare-legged in the September sun or with opaque gray tights on a brisk fall day. And when your feet begin to feel the chill, switch out your sandals in favor of retro brogues and high-heel loafers.
1. Short Crepe Blazer in Light Gray, $29.95
2. Imitation-Leather Platform Pumps, $49.95
3. Short Imitation-Leather Jacket, $49.95
4. Cable-Knit Tights, $14.95
5. Short Fine-Knit Sweater With Glitter Threads, $29.95
6. Two-Tone Imitation-Leather Brogues, $24.95