It's no secret that exercise lovers are sort of obsessed with FlyWheel and FlyBarre. And that destination vacations that revolve around working out are moving from trendy to the norm. To take advantage, FlyBarre—a total body sculpting class that combines light weight training, dance and core strengthening exercises for the uninitiated—is offering an amazingly fun and motivational deal. From May 16-19, the Regent Palms Turks & Caicos is coordinating a FlyBarre Wellness Weekend. Here's how this works: you're tasked with securing your own airfare but once you're there, you can not only enjoy the zen of the island but tone and train with an expert FlyBarre instructor in a series of classes.
You'll also receive:
- Junior Suite Accommodations
- Welcome dinner and cocktail reception
- A daily schedule of FlyBarre classes, including three variations of the class over the course of the weekend– a sport class, a 45-minute version, and standard version.
- One spa treatment at Regent Spa
- Full American breakfast daily
- Non-motorized water sports on the beach
- 10 percent discount at retail shops and Regent Spa
The package starts at $1,465.50 for a single occupancy and $1,800 for a double occupancy. This deal will be sure to go fast, so book your reservation now by calling the Regent Palms Turks & Caicos directly at 1 (866) 877-7256 and mentioning FlyBarre Wellness Weekend. Then go snag a new bathing suit for yourself, because you'll want to show off all that hard work this summer!