We're California dreaming of Lily Collins's laid back look, a perfect representation of Beverly Hills cool. And like a properly taught west coast girl, Collins possesses the style savvy skills that don't require her to break the bank in the name of fashion. The actress's exact same Topshop shirt and killer shoes by Koolaburra are both smartly priced at affordable figures, plus the Zinda platform clogs are even on sale now. Match your pieces with a pair of cuffed skinny jeans, a military inspired jacket, and to contrast the tomboy, casual appeal, a pretty silk headscarf for your hair. It's our favorite summer accessory. And of course, no SoCal girl is complete without her oversized satchel of style. Choose yours in black leather with arm totting handles like Collins'.
1. Outbound Jacket, available at Madewell for $148
2. Always and Forever Tee, available at Topshop for $28
3. Silk Scarf with Green Horse Shoe, available at Aspinaloflondon.com for $115
4. Folded Padlock Holdall, available at Topshop for $190
5. Zinda Laced Platform Clog Bootie With Ankle Strap, available at Koolaburra.com for $109.50
6. Current/Elliott The Rolled Skinny cropped mid-rise jeans, available at Theoutnet.com for $94.99