It’s a Bling Ring Thing: Style Inspiration From the LA Premiere
The Los Angeles premiere of The Bling Ring at the Directors Guild Theater June 4th featured two sides of the style spectrum: Emma Watson in her usual retro-chic fashion, and Sofia Coppola in a vision of simple sophistication. Watson donned a black and silver tweed Chanel dress from the fall collection with a high collared, funnel-style neck and patent leather belt. She accessorized the frock with a luxe metallic box clutch, a pair of embellished Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe stilettos, and bold red lips. Her bit of bling came in the form of curvy diamond clasp earrings. Coppola looked equally stunning on the red carpet in a more dapper look. The director of the film shined in a light catching black and gold mini jacket but kept the rest of her ensemble subtle with a simple white blouse, black ankle trousers, and low wedge sandals. Her makeup was kept in its usual natural yet radiant state, and her highlighted locks complimented the sparkling blazer in a devastatingly alluring fashion. Inspired? You don’t have to choose just one look. Get them both here!
1. Marco Bologna cropped sequin jacket, available at Farfetch.com for $371.62
2. Paris Black Slim Leg Trousers, available at REISS for $170
3. Cheap Monday Stomp Sandals, available at Shopbop.com for $92
4. Milly Silver Laminated Tweed Cleo Funnel Neck Dress, available at Revolveclothing.com for $278
5. Diane Von Gurstenberg Black and White Lizardskin Graphic Tonda Box Clutch, available at Ssence.com for $227
6. Scutz Alda Preto Nobuck, available at Zappos.com for $197.99