Let’s Get Crafty: Christmas Stockings Made from Sweaters
Feeling creative and crafty this holiday season? Kelly from The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking has step-by-step instructions on taking a cozy thrift store sweater and turning into a Christmas sweater. Skip the store bought stockings and create one that you'll use for years to come! Be sure to check out the other Christmas stocking DIY tutorials we found.
- Christmas Stocking Sweater Tutorial [The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking]
- Pendleton Christmas Stocking Tutorial [Design Sponge]
- Chic Grey Stockings Tutorial [His and Hers Blog]
- Weaved Burlap Christmas Stocking Tutorial [Cherished Bliss]
- DIY Monogrammed Christmas Stocking [Oh My! Handmade]