Diane Kruger perfectly channeled the Parisian atmosphere at the Chanel Haute Couture show in the city of lights January 22nd, donning an adorable fit and flare, Peter Pan collared mini dress, chic over the knee boots, a petite cross body bag, and a very French beret to pull the look together. While we adore Chanel to the tip of the Eiffel Tower and back, you don't have to break the bank to get Diane's cute designer look. A similar style frock will achieve the same results. Look for a dress inspired by hers, keeping in mind the cap sleeves, cinched waist, short hemline, and of course, that exaggerated curved collar. Accessorize with a small rectangular cross body black that can sit comfortably on your hip, some super tall suede boots (if you can't find ones that go over your knee, just add a pair of black opaque tights), a white watch or bangle, and a beret of your own! Rock a side braid like Miss Krugar, or add your own beauty twist. Voila! Tres chic and Chanel approved!
1. Diamante Embellished Dress with Cap Sleeves, available at Chicnova for $84
2. Peter Pan Collar Ginger Dress, available at Romwe for $82.99
3. Chinese Laundry Night Cap Over the Knee Boots, available at Chinese Laundry for $200
4. Kate Spade White Enamel and Gold Tone Stainless Steel Bangle Watch, available at Macys for $195
5. Ralph Lauren Wool Felt Beret, available at Zappos for $42.99
6. Loeffler Randall Pouchette, available at Loeffler Randall for $195