L’Oreal Wants You to Strike a Pose like the Stars
Awards season has everyone staring at pictures of gorgeous stars dressed to the nines and looking beyond amazing. We look to celebs for hair, makeup, and wardrobe cues, so why can’t turn to them to learn the right poses to create perfect pictures like they can? That's where L’Oreal Paris comes in. They've created an online academy to give you all the tools you need to always look red carpet ready (or Facebook fabulous!). Celebrity event planner Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs gave terrific tips on how to make love to the camera:
• Turn three quarters with a shoulder to the camera and one foot in front of the other to look slimmer
• Keep your smile relaxed; don’t say “Cheese” since it tenses up your smile
• Focus your eyes just above the camera lens so you’re always looking the right way
• Rest your hands on your hips or thighs if you’re not sure where your hands should go
• Tilt your head a little to the side or towards the person towards the person you are posing with
Perfecting your pose in the mirror will give you all the practice, practice, practice you need to shine at your next special event.
For more information or get started on your academy education, please visit LorealParisAcademy.com.
xx, Valis Vicenty