Whether men are involved or not, we’re all planning on indulging in (read: going HAM on) some serious amounts of chocolate in the days leading up to Valentine’s Day. No matter what kind of love filled holdiday we’re preparing to have, it’s sure to be a good time if it turns into a Gal-entine’s Day. That’s right – turn the lovey-doviest day of the year into an excuse to go full on girly-girl with all of your friends. We’re talking re-runs of Girls/Sex and the City, manicures, bowls of M&M’s and lots of chatting.
Pop some rosé champagne, break out your coziest throws, light a pretty candle and have heart-laden gifts on hand to exchange with your besties for the big night. Here are some adorable V-day appropriate gifts that don’t send us into Valentine’s-Day-done-drugstore-style overload. Because, after all, the only overload we’re willing to commit to on this holiday involves champagne and, you guessed it, chocolate.
1. Dormify Temi Throw in Merlot, available at Dormify.com for $44 (use code COZYGLAM for 15% off!)
2. Anya Hindmarch Loose Pockets ‘I Love You’ Pouch, available at Shopbop.com for $195
3. OnGossamer Seamless Hip G Panties, available at OnGossamer.com at 2 for $30, or $16 each
4. Arthur George “KISS ME” Socks, available at AGsocks.com for $15
5. Jennifer Zeuner Golden Eternity Heart Ring, available at NeimanMarcus.com for $220
6. Mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak, available at MioSkincare.com for $40
7. Old Navy Heart-Print Poplin Boxers, available at OldNavy.com for $8
8. Big T NYC “Unexpected Fling” Tea, available at BigTNYC.com for $45
9. Soap & Glory Good, Butter, Best Trio, available at Sephora.com for $15
10. BAN. DO. Smoke & Kisses Bobby Pin Set, available at CatbirdNYC.com for $65
11. Tory Burch Candle, available at Bloomingdales.com for $60
12. Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial Black Tie Box, available at ReserveBar.com for $59