Maria Sharapova Gets Flouncy for Fall
The beautiful Maria Sharapovalaunched her Sugarpova accessory collection at Henri Bendel August 20th in a very retro black-and-blue thigh-length dress. With its quirky print and unique hemline, one that's been gaining momentum on the style front over the season, how could this David Koma beauty not have caught our eye? The frock featured domed patent leather detailing that matched Sharapova's Rupert Sanderson pumps and a circular drop-bottom skirt that wasn't quite ruffled or pleated, but offered just the right amount of flounce for a fun night out.
The 26-year old Russian tennis star couldn't have picked a more perfect ensemble for an NYC evening affair, but you don't have to be cruising the Big Apple to pull off her darling look–this style of dress is appropriate for a number of situations. We've rounded 8 for your to choose from! At the office, wear your favorite with a pair of tights if you're concerned about length, but with a high neck, clean lines, and a silhouette that doesn't hug all the way down, it's definitely work appropriate. Ditch the stockings and add some heels at night and show off the cute bottom detail alongside your legs before the weather gets too cold.
1. Embellished Collar Dress by Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti, available at Stylebop.com for $935
2. Reiss Culver Drop Waist Ruffle Hem Dress, available at Reiss for $90
3. Reiss Lola Frill Hem Printed Dress, available at Reiss for $340
4. Sateen Flounce Dress, available at Barney's New York for $69
5. Alexander McQueen Caplet Mini Dress, available at Farfetch.com for $1,860
6. Michael Kors Wool-Crepe Sheath Dress, available at Stylebop.com for $1,335
7. Peter Pilotto 'Jarr' Cut-out Dress, available at Bernardboutique.com for $1,411
8. Huishan Zhang Bird Printed Silk and Lace Dress, available at Brownsfashion.com for $235