Winter weather steal your supple summer skin? It's time to get it back! Although we bundle up in cold weather, our skin needs the same TLC it receives during the skin-baring season. This is especially true when it comes to moisture. While we combat oily, sweaty skin in spring and summer, we're faced with dry, flaky, and chapped challenges when fall and winter roll around. Don't fret – there are plenty of ways to help your skin combat the cold without breaking the bank. From natural, rich moisturizers, to easy-to-use gadgets, here's everything you'll need to keep your skin vibrant all winter long.
1. Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Lotion, Available at Walgreens.com for $9.99
2. Akhassa Ylang Ylang Body Lotion, Available at Akhassa.com for $29
3. Nivea Creme, Available at Ulta.com for $5.94
4. Elemental Herbology Body Soufflé Winter Body Hydrator, Available at BeautyBar.com for $39
5. Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream, Avaialble at Bloomingdales.com for $18
6. Patricia Wexler Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30, Available at BathandBodyWorks.com for $39.50
7. Homedics Personal Ultrasonic Humidifier, Available at Homedics.com for $19.99