Mothers Day Gift Guide: Delectable Treats
If your mom isn't one to swoon over accessories or a day at the spa, celebrate her this Mother's Day with treat of the delicious kind! Flowers are lovely, but why not take it one step further and honor her with edible chocolate flowers? Or help with her morning caffeine routine by stocking the pantry with delicious teas? We'd be remiss if we didn't include a charitable gift in the mix, because how else would you describe moms other than epically selfless? Lauren Bush teamed up with Godiva on a Feed 10 Tote that'll take her from the grocery store to the beach. It comes with the brand's delicious chocolate, so it's really two gifts in one, if you think about it.
- Limited-Edition Mother’s Day Bundle, available at DAVIDsTEA for $29.95
- Spring Truffles, available at Edward Marc Chocolatier for $15
- FEED 10 Tote with Godiva chocolates, available at Godiva for $50
- Spring Collection tea kit, available at all DAVIDsTEA locations for $25.50
- Keep Calm and Love Your Mom cupcakes, available at Crumbs for $27 for 6 cupcakes
- Rose Pops, available at Edward Marc Chocolatier for $3/pop