Leave it to Rachel Zoe to fashion a casual caftan cover-up into the chicest look in Malibu. The 41 year-old designer and stylist shopped around town on July 14th hand in hand with her adorable 2 year old son, Skyler, rocking the globe-trotter friendly piece by Theodora & Callum and turning heads in the process. Perhaps she chose the oversized design to cover her early stages baby bump as she and husband Rodger Berman await their second child, but the baggy cut fits in with Zoe's bohemian, free-spirited type of dressing as well. Accessorizing with exotic jewelry, including an oversized gold medallion necklace, a floppy hat that matched her woven summer wedges, and a pair of unconventional yet glamorous hexagon sunnies, the overall look played into the worldly, romantic wanderer type style that the Navajo print caftan called for--and that Zoe is so good at pulling off. While the black one is currently sold out, an array of other colors are still available through Theodora & Callum. Pretend you're dressing for a Morocco, Bali, or Mediterranean adventure and rock Zoe's stunning summer time look wherever the next few months may take you!
1. Theodora & Callum Caftans, available at Theodoraandcallum.com for $195
2. Susan Caplan Vintage Judith Leiber '70s Necklace, available at Asos.com for $670.32
3. Hexagon Rimless Sunglasses, available at Topshop for $28
4. Obila Hat by Malene Birger, available at Shoplesnouvelles.com for $165
5. BB Bruno Bordese Washed Calfskin and Satin Woven Wedges, available at Luisaviaroma.com for $407