If you're missing the lovely Jessie Ware at Coachella this weekend, don't fret just yet— it's been confirmed that the South London native, known for her soul meets shoegaze tracks, will be at Outside Lands this August as well! That gives you all summer to become familiar with this beautiful, innovative songstress. With her soothing vocals, powerful pipes, and brilliant style, be prepared to meet your new girl crush. To get the Jessie Ware look, stick to tailored, classic pieces with retro flair and modern detailing. Ware's usual uniform consists of chunky gold chokers, big hoops, dramatic blazers and button-fronts closed up to the top. For the stage, she's admitted to enjoy showing off her flat tummy in crop tops and high-waisted bottoms.
1. Rewind Vintage Affairs snake skin jacket, available at Farfetch.com for $1,756.67
2. Tory Burch Hercules Small Hoop Earrings, available at Shopbop.com for $95
3. Sonia by Sonia Rykiel high waisted harem trouser, available at Farfetch.com for $328.61
4. T By Alexander Wang Cropped silk-georgette tank, available at Theoutnet.com for $59.99
5. ASOS Boxchain Choker Necklace, available at ASOS.com for $41.56
6. Toga PVC and snake-effect pumps, available at Net-a-porter.com for $406
Need more music suggestions? Check out Crystal Castles and learn how to get front-woman Alice Glass's grunge look here.