1. ASOS Pack of Two Spike and Stone, available at ASOS for $21
2. C. Wonder Running Horse Ename, available at C. Wonder for $48
3. Big Bang Faith Skull Trinity Bracelet, available at Max and Chloe for $68
4. Bee Charming Luck in Love Black, available at Max and Chloe for $45
5. Julia Failey Vine Bangle in Gold, available at Boticca.com for $220
6. Juicy Couture Skinny Leather Wrap Bracelet, available at Juicy Couture for $78
7. Rebecca Minkoff All Metal Thinnest Bangle, available at Rebecca Minkoff for $98
8. Stella and Dot Pyramid Double Wrap Bracelet, available at Stella and Dot for $59
Geometric designs, art deco inspiration, skulls, spikes, gems and studs are what we're lusting after when it comes to jewelry for fall. Mix and match multiple pieces from our choice wrist-hardware round up for edgy accessorizing. Gold is a great metallic to add instant glam to any look. Get creative on the stacking. Pair a golden bangle with another bracelet accented in leather and you'll be donning some devastatingly chic arm candy.
For more glitzy bracelets, check out BaubleBar's latest collaboration here!