Rebel Rebel: Get Miley Cyrus’ 80s Punk Look
Miley Cyrus looked like a picture of 80s punk perfection when she left Lil Kim and Tiffany Foxx’s “Twisted” music video shoot in the Hollywood Hills. Our girl Miley loves her black and white vertical striped pants by Motel Rocks and wears 'em every chance she gets. We don't blame her, those stripes are seriously flattering and the printed pants pull together any outfit. Miss Cyrus also threw on an edgy black beanie, layered her long pendant necklaces, and rocked a pair of chic Chanel doorknocker hoops. Looks like Miley's Windsor Pilates classes are paying off; she's totally pulling off that crop top.
1. BLK DNM Leather Motorcycle Jacket, available at Shopbop for $700
2. Gorjana City Pendant Necklace, available at Gorjana Griffen for $90
3. Motel Skinny Jordan Jean in Black and White Stripe, available at Motel Rocks for $90
4. Eugenia Kim Ziggy Beanie, available at Far Fetch for $154
5. Cotton Spandex Jersey Crop Tee, available at American Apparel for $25
6. Vintage Chanel Gold Two Way Hoop Earrings, available at Bonanza for $299