SAG Awards Red Carpet Looks for Less
The 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards brought us another group of red carpet style successes from our favorite celebrities. While the couture gowns and high fashion accessories must remain in our dernier cri dreams, we got busy rounding up a few affordable frocks inspired by our favorite SAG looks.
1. Glee's Lea Michele looked pretty in pink in a vivacious princess-esque fuchsia Valentino gown and coordinating cocktail ring.
2. Jennifer Garner went for the gold in a sequin Oscar de la Renta dress and glittering metal clutch.
3. A Vivienne Westwood midnight blue lace and embellished gown showed off Nicole Kidman's gorgeous physique with a sleek silhouette.
4. Va va voom! Jessica Chastain seemed to channel the sultry Jessica Rabbit in a hip hugging Alexander McQueen dress and $1.25 million Harry Winston diamond waterfall chocker.
1. Hilary Druzy Ring, available at Pinkmascara.com for $136
2. Temperley London Silk Strapless Frill Dress, available at Flannelsfashion.com for $465
3. Gold Sequin Strapless Dress, available at Fashionunion.com for $19
4. Diane Von Furstenberg Large Tonda Crystal Clutch, available at Matchesfashion.com for $170
5. L.a.b High Heeled Sandal, available at Yoox.com for $170
6. Pierre Balmain Lace Dress, available at Farfetch.com for $430.93
7. Vintage Clear Rhinestone Waterfall Necklace, available at Rubylane.com for $21
8. Rebecca Taylor Crepe Strapless Dress, available at Rebecca Taylor for $295