Spring “Cleaning” isn’t just for cleansing your closet, ladies. Why not take it a step further and revive your office essentials, too?
Whether you’re working from home or logging hours behind a cubicle, staying organized and inspired are two key elements for workplace productivity. If you – like me – are due for a desk refresh, here are six items I’m buying for my home and work office. From headphones to drown out coworkers while you’re on a deadline to adorable notebooks for meetings, these essentials will keep you on top of your game. A new pair of shoes will do the exact same thing!
- Make these rose gold headphones your latest statement piece. (Frends, $199)
- Craft the most stylish set of meeting minutes with a collection of these notebooks. (Kate Spade, $38 for all three)
- Stash a cute pair of pumps under your desk for when the mood strikes—or a last minute client meeting is thrown on your calendar. (Zara, $80)
- Keep your digits charged with the cutest-ever decorative phone dock. (Jonathan Adler, $50
- Don’t be surprised if these hanger-shaped paper clips start to disappear from your drawers. (Stuff4Crafts, $5 for 20/variety pack)
- … Because it only rains when you didn’t pack your (skull-print) umbrella. (Zara, $20)
Hallie Wilson is the blogger behind corals + cognacs, an almost-daily dose of life and style. Here, she shares outfit inspirations, wardrobe creations and general musings on her evolving list of latest obsessions. Offline, Hallie takes time to enjoying life's little luxuries – like shoe shopping, manicures and Zara.