Sleeveless and Sophisticated: Office-Appropriate Tops
The weather has been warming up lately, so it’s oh so tempting to go sleeveless at the office. We say if your dress code permits, go for it! You don’t have to rethink your entire closet to incorporate sleeveless attire into your Monday-through-Friday wardrobe. Go for tanks and tops that are sleeveless versions of your favorite work shirts—a silk button-front shirt, sans sleeves, for example. While your office tanks should be dressier than your go-to weekend ones, the fabulous part about the tops we’ve found is you can wear them with cutoffs in your free time or to cocktails after work. Celebrate spring by baring those arms!
- Alice + Olivia Gathered-Chiffon Tank, available at Eve’s Apple, $165
- Lace-Collar Top, available at Topshop, $32
- Gabby Top in Dot, available at J.Crew, $65
- Balmain Printed Linen Tank, available at net-a-porter.com, $749
- Acne Scallop Crinkled Shirt, available at La Garconne, $250