Spice up Your July 4th With Spiked Popsicles
Looking for a unique and refreshing July 4th treat? Combine cocktail hour and dessert with these delicious and potent popsicles. We tried them this past week and are now committed to making 'em for every BBQ and summer soiree on our calendar. Here's how to make three different varieties, courtesy of the amazing mixologists at Grey Goose. Just don't overdo it!
1. Orange Dream
- 3/4 ounce Grey Goose L'Orange Flavored Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Licor 43
- 4 oz. Simply orange juice
Mix together ingredients. Pour liquid into a popsicle mold and freeze overnight. Makes 6 popsicles.
2. Le Citron Lemonade Escape
- 5 raspberries
- 1 ounce Grey Goose Le Citron Flavored Vodka
- 3 3/4 ounce Simply lemonade
Muddle raspberries. Mix together ingredients. Pour liquid into a popsicle mold through a tea strainer (to strain out seeds and pulp) and freeze overnight. Makes 6 popsicles.
3. La Poire Frozen Frenchy Popsicles
- 1 ounce Grey Goose La Poire Flavored Vodka
- 3 3/4 ounces fresh pineapple puree or juice
- 1/4 ounce Monin Pure Cane Syrup.
Mix together ingredients. Pour into a popsicle mold and freeze overnight. Makes 6 popsicles.