Now that the tundra has finally begun to melt away from the Northern Hemisphere, it's time to focus on what our bodies will look like when they're not covered up by bulky sweaters and puffy coats. Not that we're complaining about the return of the much-needed warmer weather but it does leave us all a bit concerned.
At least there's one thing we don't have to worry about, and that's what to wear while working out: Fashion options for the gym are at an all time high. So if nothing else, let's use that as motivation, shall we?
A proper workout outfit has to start with the right undergarments, and you can't do much better than Under Armour's seamless stretch thong and Natori's new Yogi Racer Back Bra. With molded foam cups and lightweight stretch foam, the Natori bra will leave you feeling supported and dry throughout your workout. Add to that an on-trend graphic tee, a fun printed bottom and a lightweight topper that's cute enough to wear all day, and hitting the gym should be easier, if not chicer, than ever.
1. Yogi Racer Back Bra, available at Natori.com for $68
2. Bang Buster Reversible Headband, available at Lululemon.com for $18
3. Scroll Garden Tri-blend Tank, available at UnderArmour.com for $27.99
4. Radical Stride Capri, available at Athleta.com for $84
5. Studiomod Jacket, available at UnderArmour.com for $89.99
6. Pure Stretch Thong, available at UnderArmour.com for $12
7. Neon Colorblock Sport Socks, available at Gap.com for $7.95