With an asymmetrical hem and a split that shows a bit more thigh on one side (subtly, that is. Sorry Angelina Jolie), this season's wrap skirt is one of the most interesting trends on our radar. For those interested in rocking one this spring, here's how to wear the standout piece. Skip the ruffled blouse, billowing oxford, or any other type of top boasting a style that would have to compete with the split detailing of the skirt. Instead, go with a cool V-neck tee or solid colored knit sweater. We like how Kate Bosworth tucked a fitted button-front into her wrap skirt from the 2013 Preen collection; a similar blouse would also work. To keep things sleek on the bottom as well, don the piece with bare legs and trendy ankle strap heels to get the same kind of look as Jennifer Lawrenceat the Independent Spirit Awards. Gorgeous! Where would you wear this outfit?
1. Topshop 'Moroccan' Wrap Skirt, available at Nordstrom for $72
2. Wrap Mini Skirt, available at Zara for $49.90
3. Michael van der Ham Printed wrap-effect silk-blend skirt, available at Net-A-Porter.com for $820
4. BLK DNM Black Leather Skirt 10, available at Avenue32.com for $830
5. Eudon Choi Beige Asymmetric Duggan Skirt, available at Avenue32.com for $715
6. Skaist-Taylor Embellished silk wrap-effect skirt, available at Net-A-Porter.com for $1,200