Style Counsel: Dress to Impress His Parents
1. Peter Jensen Cable Knit Sweater, available at La Garçonne for $337
2. Chunky Cocoa Strand, available at Bauble Bar for $26
3. Tall Moto Paisley Print Jeans, available at Topshop for $50
4. Kelly & Katie Green Satchel, available at DSW for $45
5. Vince Camuto Hadley High Heel Booties, available at Bloomingdales for $159
6. Cocoa Twist Studs, available at Bauble Bar for $24
With the holidays right around the corner, there’s a distinct possibility you’ll be meeting your beau or S.O.’s parents. Whether it’s the first time or the tenth, getting dressed up for a dinner or outing with their 'rents can be nerve-racking. You want to look polished but not too stuffy, appropriate and modest yet fun and fashionable. Most importantly, you’ll want to be cute, comfortable, and to look like your gorgeous self. Taking a cue from A Lacey Perspective, we’ve picked out a cozy sweater (pair a bright button down underneath for a pop of color) and a structured satchel. Depending on the type of outing, you can opt for an ankle boot with a stacked heel, a pair of statement pumps, or a classic pair of flats. We love Lacey’s choice of colorful jeans; colored and patterned pants are dressier than colored regular denim. Are you meeting your partner’s parents this holiday season? What will you be wearing? Let us know in the comments!