1. Mason by Michelle Mason sheer back dressavailable on Shopbop for $200
2. Ponte rolled sleeve blazer, available at Topshop for $70
3. Tuleste Market double star ring, available at Shopbop for $120
4. By Malene Birger acalion necklace, available at Shopbop for $215
5. Michael Kors York platform pump, available on Jildor for $104
6. Z Spoke Zac Posen Marlene envelope clutch, available on Zappos for $187.99
Dressing in the morning for a full day of meetings followed by a night out on the town can be difficult without the correct combination of accessories to build an outfit. You want to look polished and appropriate for work, but not feel stuffy and out of touch once you've traded the corporate environment for a more festive experience. The key is to maximizing one outfit for both situations is a delicate balance, with a few small alterations as the day turns to night. For day, layer a simple black boyfriend blazer over a more form fitting dress. Then, once 6 pm hits, leave said blazer hanging on your desk chair, switch out your regular handbag for a small clutch, add a statement ring, and you're set for an evening out!