Style Counsel: What to Wear on a Blind Date
So you found him online and now you're meeting him for the first time. Blind dates can be awkward and figuring out what to wear for that initial encounter is undoubtably daunting. To put your best foot forward, you'll want to exude a sense of confidence in a look that's both sexy and sophisticated. To flaunt your best assets without revealing too much, try a draped black dress, cropped blazer, and fabulous heels. Accessorize with an oversized clutch and statement bracelet. Show off your spicy side with a pop of red nail polish and a glossy pout. And as long as the conversation isn't a total bore, he'll definitely be calling you for a second date.
1. J.Crew Snake Chain Bracelet, $58
2. Helmut Lang Linen Blend Blazer, $550
3. Nars Rouge Andalou, $17
4. Zara Large Snakeskin Clutch, $169
5. J.Crew Adrianna Buckle Pumps, $275
6. Splendid Cowl-Neck Stretch Jersey Dress, $98