Having sensitive is no fun. Contact with certain ingredients, natural and otherwise, can lead to itching, redness and other forms of irritation. There are certain conventions when shopping for skincare products for sensitive skin -- a couple of the more popular ones include: looking for products with as few ingredients as possible and avoiding products with dyes and fragrance. These products have been proven to work on sensitive skin, without irritation.
1. Eucerin Redness Relief - is an oil free gel cream that contains licochalon, an extract of licorice that is used to soothe skin and calm redness.
2. Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer - an oil free moisturizing broad spectrum SPF that contains vitamin E and pro vitamin B5, as well as the skin loving ingredients glycerin, allantoin and bisabolol.
3. SKII Facial Essence - contains saccharomycopsis ferment filtrate, a form of yeast, to gently exfoliates the face and help to moderate the skin surface renewal cycle.
4. Mario Badescu Herbal Hydrating Serum - uses ginkgo and ginseng extracts as well as ceramides to hydrate and provide nourishing benefits to the skin.
5. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths - an oil and soap free pre-moistened cloth that is designed to remove makeup and dirt without affecting the skins natural pH balance.
Felicia is the editor in chief of ThisThatBeauty, a top-rated blog that revolves around Felicia’s passion points: beauty, fashion, lifestyle, fitness, food & wine…and most recently - baby. She’s also the Social Media Beauty Editor for luxury retailer, Bergdorf Goodman. As a highly sought after beauty authority, Felicia has appeared on The Today Show and has been featured in numerous publications including Lucky, Marie Claire, Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, WWD, The New York Times, Ebony, Essence, Elle France and Bergdorf Goodman magazine.
Felicia is everywhere…her finger is on the pulse of beauty and she exuberantly shares her passion. If it’s happening in beauty, Felicia is on it…with red lips in tow!