The 5 Beauty Secrets Every Girl Must Know
Are you ready for our best beauty advice? Check out the top five beauty secrets every girl should know. We’ve learned these tips and tricks after years of speaking to real women, professionals, and experts in the beauty industry.
- Keep your eyes open when applying liquid eyeliner for an even line. Apply liner by drawing three dashes—one at the inside corner, one in the middle, and one at the outside corner of your eye. Go back and connect the dashes for a straight, smooth line.
- Fill in any small gaps between your lashes with a liquid eyeliner pen. It will make your lashes appear thicker even without mascara.
- Don’t rub your concealer or face makeup while applying—pat it on instead. It will provide better coverage and allow you to use less product.
- Plump up your lips by dabbing a shimmery gloss or lipstick onto the middle of your lower lip, on top of your already-natural-looking lipstick or gloss.
- Highlight your face under your eyebrows and along your cheekbones. Use a light shimmery bronzer and a highlighting brush for an instant lift.