Assignment: Find a gift fit to impress that fashionable friend whose closet is enviable by even the most stylish of standards. Vogue is her Bible, she knows the ins and outs of the industry, can tell you what rocked this season's runway, and has an Instagram/blog/Tumblr with photos that may as well be straight out of a magazine. This gift hunt has the potential to be a tough one!
Luckily, we've rounded up some ultra style savvy pieces that have already gained the approval of fashion editors and bloggers around the globe. On the list, we've included the hottest looks of the season: a cool pullover with a cheeky designer shout-out, a tomboy inspired knit beanie, statement sunnies, and the must-have bottom duo: casual boyfriend jeans and chic booties. If you already know the type of styles she likes, then look for them in trendy form, straight from the runway. Winter 2013 is all about embellished details, faux fur, and punky plaid--she's sure to be impressed when you update her wardrobe with a piece that fits the bill.
1. Wilfred Free Pollard Jacket, available at Aritzia for $202.50
2. Homies Crewneck, available at Reasonclothing.com for $68
3. Le Specs Halfmoon Magic, available at Lespecs.com for $59.95
4. Mossimo® Solid Beanie Hat, available at Target for $12.99
5. Geobead Sleeve Tee, available at Madewell for $85
6. Checked Skirt, available at Zara for $59.90
7. Jeffrey Campbell Robinson Ankle Boot, available at Nastygal.com for $218
8. Ripped Boyfriend Jean, available at Zara for $59.90