Who: Sparkling ICE
Sip Pink for the Cure
3 oz. pink grapefruit Sparkling ICE
1 ½ oz. vodka
1 oz. lime juice
Sliced fresh jalapeno
Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- 1. Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into salt mixture.
- 2. Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- 3. Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- 4. Top with Pink Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 5. Garnish with jalapeno slices.
Why: Throughout October, Sparkling ICE will donate 1 cent per bottle sold will benefit the search for a cure for breast cancer.
Where: Amazon.com for a 12-pack, $12.