It's no secret that sheer is having a moment this season, and our latest obsession is its inclusion on clothing made of organza material. While organza has traditionally been used on fancy ball gowns, lately we've seen it acting as a see-through detail on modernly designed, minimalistic pieces. This past week, Jessica Biel sported the style on the sleeves of her Giambattista Valli ensemble at the GQ Men of the Year dinner, and Rooney Mara attended the Rome Film Festival in a Balenciaga dress with a sheer organza skirt and cape. We've rounded up 7 beautiful pieces made of silk organza and featuring sheer panels so you can try the trend. Pair the similarly styled skirt and tops together, or utilize chunky knits to juxtapose the softness of the silk.
1. Acne Azade Paneled Silk-Organza Top, available at Net-a-porter.com for $370
2. Acne Patti Organza Shirt, available at Farfetch.com for $450
3. Tibi Jacquard Skirt, available at Theoutnet.com for $267.75
4. Victoria Beckham Navy/Black Silk Organza Dress, available at Stylebop.com for $603
5. Jigsaw Bloom Print Top, available at Johnlewis.com for $191
6. Tibi Stripe organza pleated skirt, available at Matchesfashion.com for $595
7. Embellished Organza Shift Dress, available at Topshop for $320