Try This Trend: Graphic Sweaters
1. Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Racoon Sweater, available at Les Nouvelles for $49
2. Zigzag Knit Jumper by Boutique, available at Topshop for $96
3. Knitted Mirror Bunny Jumper,available at Topshop for $92
4. Geo Pattern Raglan Sweater, available at Forever 21 for $23
5. Unicorn Sweater,available at ASOS for $62
6. Nameless Neon Graphic Pullover Sweater,available at Urban Outfitters for $49
We’ve noticed two distinct trends while shopping for graphic sweaters this season: geometric prints and animals. This is totally fine with us – we’ve been craving something a little more interesting that our classic cardigans. From unicorns, to bunnies, to zigzags, our favorite fall sweaters are filled with bright patterns and cute creatures. Not sure if you’re ready to rock a sweater this wild? Try a sweater with muted, neutral colors like grey and cream. This grey-toned Urban Outfitters sweater combines an adorable owl and geometric patters. The patterns are still exciting, but you won’t feel overpowered by your bright pullover (or as the Brits say, “jumper!”). Life’s too short to wear a boring sweater.